AstroWellbeing – Molly Gauthier, CNTP
Molly is a professional astrologer and certified nutrition therapist.
- Examine health patterns in the natal chart
- Identify opportunities to improve health
- Optimal times to change your routine, visit practitioners, and go for it– or lay low.
- Strategies to help you through stressful times
Best date for a medical procedure
- Surgery, dental work, and medical procedures are a big deal!
- The interplay of the Sun, Moon and planets in the heavens tells us how well things are likely to be “flowing” in a complex setting like a surgical workplace.
- Their contacts to your birth chart tell us a lot about your vitality, resilience, and frame of mind going into surgery.
- These are two incredibly important pieces of information to check when you schedule any stressful activity, especially a medical procedure.
AstroMagic – Tiffany Harelik, MA
Tiffany is a professional astrologer, intuitive reader, and cookbook author.
AstroTarot - ask your burning question
- Ask your burning question!
- Get a quick answer by e-mail
- Only $35!
All services are confidential. NCGR Code of Ethics for Astrologers