“AstroWellbeing” Medical Astrology Resource Kit
Welcome! We created this kit with wellbeing practitioners in mind. It is designed to help you “get your feet wet” with medical astrology and give you a clearer insight into your client’s symptoms and life issues. Astrology doesn’t give us a magical formula to fix your health or your life, but we can take a valuable deeper look at physiological, psychological, and energetic patterns that underlie illness and recovery.
Please leave your feedback and questions below! I love receiving your comments. –Molly Gauthier
FREE DOWNLOAD! The AstroWellbeing Resource kit is an introduction to astrology designed to help practitioners (and patients) start using medical astrology to gain clarity on your clients’ life issues and symptoms.
The AstroWellbeing Resource Kit has something for everyone!
- A Wise Skies Podcast about medical astrology
- A Welcome handout with some resources to help you get started
- 7 uses for astrology in your wellbeing practice
- A set of professional handouts that you can share with your clients, in your support groups, or use for your own learning. These handouts will introduce several different astrological concepts that relate to wellbeing. Some of them are suitable for beginners, and others have something for more advanced chart readers to sink their teeth into.
- A touch of frivolous silliness.
Thanks so much for creating this opportunity and sending us this information. I am not a practitioner with clients, however, Health and Well Being are high priorities and go along with the work I am studying about Clean Energy Resources and Sustainable living.Susan
Great resources – appreciate the variety you have provided. Herbology and therapeutics plus the moon guide – I am a cancer moon and virgo rising so will utilize these and take notes.Bonnie
Great resources – appreciate the variety you have provided. Herbology and therapeutics plus the moon guide – I am a cancer moon and virgo rising so will utilize these and take notes.Susan
How did we do with this kit? We welcome your questions, comments, and feedback.